Fall 2014 Courses
- CLS 201 - Introduction to Chicana/o and Latina/o Studies
- CLS 330 - Chican@ & Latin@ Movements: Past and Present Ideologies
- CLS 332 - Latinas: Self Identity and Social Change
- CLS 347 - Race, Ethnicity and Media
- CLS 461 - The American West to 1850
- CLS 530/CA 610 - Queer Migration
- CLS Equivalency/DARS Exception - CLS 530/HDFS 474 - Racial Ethnic Families in the U.S.
- CLS 699 - Directed Study
* All Fall 2014 offerings are subject to change.
NOTE: For a full list of undergraduate courses being offered this semester, please check the UW Timetable